PowerDVD, is a software player for DVDs and Blu-rays.
CyberLink PowerDVD is one of the most popular Blu-ray/DVD software players.
He has high-definition Dolby and DTS audio technologies. With CyberLink PowerDVD, you can easily convert your 2D movies into 3D in a few steps. Just a push of a button is needed to make your new 3D movies. With the slider to easily set the desired 3D effects. CyberLink PowerDVD enhances your old DVDs and video files to the HD quality. There are still many more formats, qt, mov, rmvb and many more.
You can archive your entire DVD and video collection in CyberLink PowerDVD and receive an associated overview over all your movies. Previewing the future search more fun with friends to brand new DVDs. CyberLink PowerDVD provides you with the "flashback" thumbnails a preview of your previously provided DVDs. keep track about all your movies.
Here, you can improve the playback of your self shot movies in real time. In addition, you can expand your music files on an eight-channel home theater audio in CyberLink PowerDVD. Mind also the terrible noise from grainy videos? Can you filter out easily with CyberLink PowerDVD and gain a clear, artifact-free image. You can mend also the typical camera shake on self shot movies here very quickly.
CyberLink PowerDVD's features at a glance:
• TrueTheater HD technology improves the playback quality of your DVDs and video files.
• TrueTheater 3D technology creates your own 3D experience at home.
• TrueTheater stabilizer and TrueTheater noise reduction quality enhances your home videos during playback.
• TrueTheater surround technology optimizes your audio for home theater and PC hardware.
• The HD player is also your ears on a movie experience to participate.
• Create your own film reviews and put them available to other users.
System requirements for CyberLink PowerDVD
You'll need new hardware for the new 3D technology anyway. At best you enquire you from your dealer, what exactly your PC needs. Processor 1.6 GHz works you need the TrueTheater lighting technology from CyberLink PowerDVD, but for the advanced audio and video techniques but rather, CyberLink PowerDVD a processor 2.4 GHz. works on Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2. Blu-ray and 3D rendering you need for a high-performance processor, the Pentium 4 or Athlon 64. Further, you need at least 1 GB RAM, 300 MB hard disk space and a powerful graphics processor, such as Intel G45. Simply advise you in detail by a competent dealer to comply with CyberLink PowerDVD!
The latest version of PowerDVD has been jazzed up thoroughly. You now playing file formats like MKV, 3GP and FLV easily and convert 2D movies into 3D. Also the 3D playback of Blu-ray is supported. With the new TrueTheater options you stabilisierst shaky videos and remove noise. In addition, you can submit movie reviews and live comments on Facebook and Twitter or upload your clips directly to YouTube.
PowerDVD 10 offers these new features
• Supports the video formats MKV, 3GP, FLV, AVCHD and AVCREC
• DVDs and videos can be converted from 2D into 3D
• 3D playback of Blu-ray
• Two new TrueTheater functions
• Support for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube